Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how long does it take to replace isight

Hi there,

My ip6 Plus falls into the eligible series of the replacement of isight and I have made appointment to replace in store on this Sunday. I just want to know how long will it take to finish the replacement. Because I don't have an alternative phone and I need my phone for daily contacts. Will Apple provide me with an alternative one to use before I get my phone back?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:24 AM

Made in Maccas wrote: ... how long will it take to ... get my phone back?...

Ask the store where you have the appointment. They may have different service standards than Apple's one week in Australia or 3-5 business days in the US.

Made in Maccas wrote: ... Will Apple provide me with an alternative one to use before I get my phone back?

Ask your store.

Apple offers that service option (Express Replacement Service) for your decision, but your local store may have different terms.

For example, Express Replacement Service cost depends on your country location and your Apple Protection Plan. You don't give a location, but if you are really in a Maccas and not covered by AppleCare, there may be a 39 AUD charge for the service. If you are in the US and not covered by AppleCare+ or AppleCare Protection Plan, a $29 fee may apply. Your local store can quote you the actual amount depending on your specifics.

Message was edited by: EZ Jim

Mac OSX 10.10.5

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 10:24 AM in response to Made in Maccas

Made in Maccas wrote: ... how long will it take to ... get my phone back?...

Ask the store where you have the appointment. They may have different service standards than Apple's one week in Australia or 3-5 business days in the US.

Made in Maccas wrote: ... Will Apple provide me with an alternative one to use before I get my phone back?

Ask your store.

Apple offers that service option (Express Replacement Service) for your decision, but your local store may have different terms.

For example, Express Replacement Service cost depends on your country location and your Apple Protection Plan. You don't give a location, but if you are really in a Maccas and not covered by AppleCare, there may be a 39 AUD charge for the service. If you are in the US and not covered by AppleCare+ or AppleCare Protection Plan, a $29 fee may apply. Your local store can quote you the actual amount depending on your specifics.

Message was edited by: EZ Jim

Mac OSX 10.10.5

how long does it take to replace isight

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.