Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A few minutes ago I got a email from noreply@apple.com with the subject line important information !!

aand I opened it up and it says: we were unable to process your recent payment. Did you change your bank or cc? I need help because Ive never even have a bank or cc on my apple account. And they say I should update it today and to insure that your service is not Interrupe to update my billing info now. Is this a scam? What should I do?? And what service?? Please somelne help! I'm scared!

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:48 PM

Forward the email to reportphishing@apple.com and then delete it. In the event that there’s an actual billing problem, you’ll find out when you try downloading something(other than a podcast episode) from the iTunes Store.

(132461)

1 reply

A few minutes ago I got a email from noreply@apple.com with the subject line important information !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.