Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

Help me I can't turn my iMessage on it says cannot connect to server please check network connection and try again... And yeah I restarted my IPOD

iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 10:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:20 AM

Greetings rsufsjsn,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you can't turn on iMessage on your iPod because of the network connection. Restarting your iPod is a good step.

Can you connect to the internet using other apps like Safari? If so, troubleshoot iMessage using the help in If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime and If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If your iPod doesn't connect to the internet with other apps, see the steps to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi connection in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 7:20 AM in response to HEARTapple44

Greetings rsufsjsn,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you can't turn on iMessage on your iPod because of the network connection. Restarting your iPod is a good step.

Can you connect to the internet using other apps like Safari? If so, troubleshoot iMessage using the help in If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime and If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If your iPod doesn't connect to the internet with other apps, see the steps to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi connection in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Best Regards.

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.