Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id and she is now locked out o my friend is linked to my computer and shes locked out of her account and has my name n her settings notification and itunes app store and her apple id

my fiend is linked to my computer her phone says my name in settings and I tunes but herapple id she is now locked out of her acct how do I get my name off her acct and my computer

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 11:52 PM

If it shows your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on her device then tap on it and log out of it - any items that were synced or downloaded to her device from your account will remain tied to your account.

For your's computer's iTunes use the Store > Sign Out menu option

User uploaded file

That will then change to a Sign In option.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 11:52 PM in response to LuvCole

If it shows your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on her device then tap on it and log out of it - any items that were synced or downloaded to her device from your account will remain tied to your account.

For your's computer's iTunes use the Store > Sign Out menu option

User uploaded file

That will then change to a Sign In option.

apple id and she is now locked out o my friend is linked to my computer and shes locked out of her account and has my name n her settings notification and itunes app store and her apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.