Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to recover lost data from an iPhone 5C that is completely unresponsive to anything? It is basically a brick.

I have literally tried everything in the way of button pressing and plugging things in. If I plug in the charger it doesn't even register that I've done anything and won't charge. I went to the Apple Store and they said they could only replace the phone, losing the data. I have not backed this phone up in months and I know the data is still in the hardware somewhere.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 7:21 PM

2 replies

Aug 27, 2015 7:24 PM in response to D.M.16

D.M.16 wrote:

I have literally tried everything in the way of button pressing and plugging things in. If I plug in the charger it doesn't even register that I've done anything and won't charge. I went to the Apple Store and they said they could only replace the phone, losing the data. I have not backed this phone up in months and I know the data is still in the hardware somewhere.

Without a backup...no

Is there any way to recover lost data from an iPhone 5C that is completely unresponsive to anything? It is basically a brick.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.