Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Connect to App Store

Dear technician, viewer and fellow victim,

I cannot connect to the app store, even after I tried the suggestion to re-sign in my Apple ID in the setting under iTunes and App Store section. My iTunes Store is still working and able to connect.

Appreciate if you can solve my problem.

Thank you,

Version: iPhone 6 IOS 8.4.1

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 12:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:00 PM

Hi I have solved this issue by accident, but it's sad that there was no response from Apple.

The reason behind the issue is I believe I change my setting to no access/download/purchase in Apps store while on cellular data. I think Apple should change this as sometime I would like to check for nice apps and download later.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2015 8:00 PM in response to blazerheat

Hi I have solved this issue by accident, but it's sad that there was no response from Apple.

The reason behind the issue is I believe I change my setting to no access/download/purchase in Apps store while on cellular data. I think Apple should change this as sometime I would like to check for nice apps and download later.

Cannot Connect to App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.