Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Skype hacked

hey guys two nights ago I noticed a strange message sent from my iPad Skype app to my father.. And because I'm an idiot and thought nothing of it I clicked on the link which redirected me to safari. The link didn't load or open the page (I tried a few times) so I closed the page and thought no more of it. But the next day I noticed that my Skype had sent multiple messages like this to all my other Skype contacts. I messaged my contacts to warn them though my sister already opened one on her iPhone. So my question is.. Why would someone hack my Skype? What info could they have gotten? And is my iPad infected? I changed all my passwords and shut down my Skype. I have also totally restarted my iPad. I'm not very good with computers so I don't know what else to do. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks 🙂

iPad, iOS 8

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 3:10 AM

There are no replies.

Skype hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.