Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is there no feedback page?

I recently updated my iTunes and along with the update it changed around the radio functions. I like to listen to the top 30 countdown and some other radio stations every now and then. Anyways, so they changed it, fine but i just wanted to know why Apple doesn't have somewhere where you can write what you think of it, maybe help them when they bring out the new update or model say for instance a computer. They need to have a place where people can leave there feedback, or am i just not seeing where it is?

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 1:58 AM

Hi. Tell Apple what you think: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

4 replies

Jan 24, 2016 6:21 PM in response to Jeaner42

Jeaner42 wrote:

Hi thuderzzz. I would like to provide feedback about the App Store, but it isn't listed as a product. Do you know of another way to provide feedback?

Give the feedback either under iPhone or iPad. As it's part of iOS, use something related to that and then make your thoughts clear in the comments.

No, the feedback page is not for giving feedback about individual Apple employees.

Why is there no feedback page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.