Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is wilson Brader...My iphone was locked with a carrier from Ireland with (Hutchison/O2) iPhone 5S 16GB. Pls i want it to be factory unlock so that it can be used with any carrier and in any country.Hope to read back from you

This is wilson Brader...My iphone was locked with a carrier from Ireland with (Hutchison/O2) iPhone 5S 16GB.

Pls i want it to be factory unlock so that it can be used with any carrier and in any country.Hope to read back from you asap. Thanks.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, null

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 3:47 AM

8 replies

Aug 28, 2015 6:07 PM in response to erkan555

erkan555 wrote:

This is wilson Brader...My iphone was locked with a carrier from Ireland with (Hutchison/O2) iPhone 5S 16GB.

Pls i want it to be factory unlock so that it can be used with any carrier and in any country.Hope to read back from you asap. Thanks.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Go to this site: https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Un locking%20Form

Fill in this form:

User uploaded file

Follow the instructions, there is a fee.

This is wilson Brader...My iphone was locked with a carrier from Ireland with (Hutchison/O2) iPhone 5S 16GB. Pls i want it to be factory unlock so that it can be used with any carrier and in any country.Hope to read back from you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.