Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I recover my deleted photos from iCloud on an iphone6?

I had an iPhone 5c and I just got an iPhone 6 and I got on my iCloud to recover all my data and photos from my iPhone 5c to the 6 and then I deleted all the photos from the iPhone 5c and now I don't have any of the pictures that I just recovered from the iPhone 5c. and I used all my back ups but none of them had would give me my pictures back. Can anyone help me please

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 10:57 PM

4 replies

Aug 27, 2015 11:35 PM in response to Roman4_h4

If you have already backed up your photos to icloud, then no need to worry, you can access your photos by going to icloud.com and logging in, after you logged-in click on photos and they will take few minutes to load, if you haven't backed up to icloud, then i am sorry to say there is no option to recover your photos .if any queries please be free to ask,i will reply asap.🙂

Aug 28, 2015 3:54 AM in response to Roman4_h4

Welcome to the Apple community.

It's not very clear what you have done. Back up and iCloud Photo library are different things and I think you and the poster above are confusing the two.

If you use iCloud photo library, your photos are not included in any back up you make of the phone.

iCloud photo library should have put your photos onto your new phone when you logged into iCloud and enabled iCloud photo library.

However, if you subsequently deleted the photos from your old phone, those change will sync to the iCloud photo library and also remove them from the new one.

If this is what has happened, you may still be OK because deleted photos aren't removed immediately, they are placed in a deleted photos album for 30 days, during which time you can recover them.

Aug 28, 2015 6:57 AM in response to yeshwanth krishh

Do I need to log in on a computer or can I do it from my iPhone. And yes I have like 4 back ups on my iPhone 5c before I deleted all the photos. But when I try to restore all my data and photos on the iPhone 6 all my photos wouldn't appear. And then i reset it and use all other back ups and I still didn't get the photos. Is that because I deleted the photos from the original phone or what? Can I still recover my photos using iCloud from a computer?

Can I recover my deleted photos from iCloud on an iphone6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.