Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp 6 error without a message or code

Hi All, I was using win 7 on boot camp and upgraded to win 10 and on my mac os I downloaded Boot Camp Support 6 but while i am trying to install, first it says windows stopped then it gives an error and there is writtig nothing. How can i fix this problem ? Thank you so much..

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 2:30 AM

Bootcamp installer may not support Turkish. Switch to US English temporarily, upgrade your drivers, and then switch back to Turkish.

45 replies

Aug 28, 2015 5:16 AM in response to Loner T

I succesfully installed bootcamp 6 on my win10. I didn't like new volume +- button sound 🙂 and brightness +- icon.

I have another problem I cant set my keyboard back light.. when i press keyboard +- buttons it shows an error icon.

Sensor sets it automatically but i cant set manually with buttons. how can i fix this ?

User uploaded file

Aug 29, 2015 8:54 AM in response to acakan

I have the exact same problem, however, I upgraded a Windows 7 boot camp install in US English. After upgrade, even attempting to install the latest downloaded drivers by hand off of USB -- I get the exact same empty "error" message as acakan did.

As a result I hand installed the Intel chipset drivers and touchpad, but otherwise, I still have a broken Windows 10 experience (even Device Manager shows some "Unknown USB Bluetooth" device, keyboard features don't work, etc.).

Any tips would be great as it appears Apple's Boot Camp release is far from ready for prime time it seems.

Thanks everyone.

Aug 29, 2015 4:32 PM in response to Loner T

Same result as running from thumbdrive (screenshots above). I was able to run the Bluetooth driver from the $WinPEDriver$ folder to clear the device manager entry for the unknown usb bluetooth device -- however, keyboard still has zero functions, no boot camp applet, etc.

As for file structure from the download (done twice):

User uploaded file

$WinPEDriver$ folder ...

User uploaded file

BootCamp folder ...

User uploaded file

BootCamp > Drivers folder ...

User uploaded file

BootCamp > Drivers > Apple folder ...

User uploaded file

And my thanks for your time & effort on this -- regardless of outcome, much appreciated.

Boot Camp 6 error without a message or code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.