Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working on phone either on WiFi or 4G

I downloaded Apple Music as soon as it became available and registered for monthly charge after my trial period. All works perfectly well on my Mac but not on my iPhone 5s. Software iOS 8.4.1 up to date after last update which was to fix problem. Phone restored to factory settings after backup to Mac and backup restored, but to no avail. Selected music shows icons playing but no sound either on WiFi or 4G so this is no good when I go walking. If this cannot be fixed I'll have to revert to Spotify.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 4:24 AM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2015 8:21 AM in response to Bonjo

Similar issue for me with iPhone 6 after updating to 8.4.1. Everything runs slower and Apple Radio deosn't work at all.

Doing a restore to factory settings now. I quit Spotify for Apple but one thing about Spotify - I never had any usability issues. None at all. I still have until Oct before my three month free trail runs out for Apple and I'm expecting that they fix this fast otherwise I'll just go back to Spotify. I wish they would at least put out the word that there are issues so we know they are aware. Very annoying.

Apple Music not working on phone either on WiFi or 4G

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.