Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my caller gets busy tone in a single ring and call gets cut

Hi to all,

I'm Shankar, I have iPhone 6 since few months. Last couple of weeks I notice lot of missed call from my contacts but I don't get any phone ring sound/Alert. Though ringtone has full volume not on silent mode anymore. My callers says that when calling me goes a single ring and than cuts automatically. Another friends noticed when he tried second time call connecting after first failure. Please do let me know someone can fix the issues kindly. I'm really sick of this problem. I use Airtel mobile network in INDIA resides in PONDICHERRY.

Thanks in advance!!!

best regards

Shankar

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 3:22 AM

Hi! Try the steps below:

Rreset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 3:22 AM in response to Shankar Prime

Hi! Try the steps below:

Rreset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

my caller gets busy tone in a single ring and call gets cut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.