Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download any app

This problem is happening since 2 days I cannot download any app I try to click " get" button and then it asks me about my password so I use touch ID and it should start downloading after it but the cicrle never loads and the app in home is " waiting" it never downloads it anyway what may be the problem?

I tried turning off and on my iPhone and also hard reset also logging out and on apple store

my ios is 8.4 and iphone 5s

I don't need to download ios 8.4.1 because everything in my iphone is working fine just that problem appeared yesterday and I am so confused about it

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 4:01 AM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2015 5:56 AM in response to Amandakamilaa

Amanda,

Try resetting your network settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Do another forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything.

Then got back in to Settings > Wi-Fi > select your SSID and Join it. Once you are connected, then select it again and click on the ℹ on the right. On the next page go to the DNS, delete all the numbers there and enter 8.8.8.8 (Googls's DNS). and then try downloading your Apps again... 🙂

I can't download any app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.