Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store log in problem

Hello! I have problem with my ipad. I have 3 months now that I can't log in to my apple account,olso in the app store I can't log. It does not do anything when I write my account and password. If it's wrong the password it says is wrong. I can't download anything, I can't update anything. What problem has? I only can use my tablet for internet and with my old games only. Can this be fixed...?

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:18 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2015 8:26 AM in response to MiriaMikaela

Hello there, MiriaMikaela.

It sounds like you're unable to connect to the iTunes Store on your iPad. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great recommendations for troubleshooting:

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Before you begin

1. Make sure that you can access the Internet on your computer or device.
  2. Make sure that your computer meets the iTunes minimum system requirements.
  3. Make sure that your operating system is up to date.
    Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Apple () > Software Update to see if updates are available for your computer.
    Windows: Go to Microsoft's Windows Update webpage.

Fix issues

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you can't connect to the iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

1. Make sure that your date, time, and time zone are correct. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. Time Zone might list another city in your time zone.
  2. Make sure that your iOS software is up to date. Tap Settings > General > Software Update to check for updates. You can also connect your iOS device to iTunes and click Check for Update
    on your device's Summary page.
  3. Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're using cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > Cellular. If you're connected to cellular data, larger items might not download. You might need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
  4. Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. Check your device's user guide for help with Internet connection.
  5. Check to see if other devices, such as portable computers, are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
  6. Reset your Wi-Fi router by turning it off and then on again.

If there's still an issue, learn what to do if your device won't connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

Sep 2, 2015 11:45 PM in response to MiriaMikaela

HI again! all that you write to me in the reply is ok. My tablet is updated,date and time ok,internet ok. I'm sick of this thing, I can't log in with a new account olso. I can't chose free,it's keed asking about card I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARD! I DON'T BUY 500€ THIS TABLET TO WATCH AT AND CAN'T PLAY! IS MORE THEN TWO MONTHS NOW,BEFORE WAS OK, NOW WHY BROKE? i put my id and password and nothing happend, I put a new account,I go for the rewiew but i must chose viza mastercard and i forget what else,but not the free thing like before. IF I WILL NEVER BUY SOMETHING FROM APPLE I HAVE WRONG? it made me very nevous about this **** app store log in only with card. i want update my games and other things... So if apple dont fix this i will sale my tablet and take something else but not with app store for sure!

app store log in problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.