Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I click 'report a problem' against an invoice Apple has no record of the transaction (ref: M2XXL8T6F3)

I am trying to cancel my Family subscription for Apple Music (made in error) but it appears to be impossible

The reference is M2XXL8T6F3

When I click 'Report a problem' the Apple web site fails to display the transaction

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 6:27 AM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 7:05 AM in response to Poppadono

Good day Poppadono,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you're trying to cancel your Apple Music membership, but don't see the transaction when using Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store.

Since Apple Music is an iTunes Store subscription, you can use an iOS device or iTunes for Windows to Manage your Apple Music membership. According to this link, turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your membership. You can also change from a Family to Individual membership under Renewal Options.

Cheers.

When I click 'report a problem' against an invoice Apple has no record of the transaction (ref: M2XXL8T6F3)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.