Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to purchase an ibook in iPhoto and it won't upload to the store. The assembly is working fine, but step 2 'the upload' is not working. I have been retrying for days now.

I'm trying to purchase an ibook in iPhoto and it won't upload to the store. Step 1 "The assembly" is working fine, but step 2 'the upload' is not working. I have been retrying for days now. Someone please help me. I have spent a lot of time on this to send to my very sick father and I have limited time to get this to him unfortunately.

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 7:13 AM

4 replies

Aug 28, 2015 9:37 AM in response to jennyfromsj

Mac NYC posted this in another similar topic and it fixed the original posters problem. Take if for what it's worth:

Mac NYCAug 26, 2015 8:09 PM
Re: greeting card will not upload; it assembles but no uploadin response to MadeinVermontSolved

A senior support representative from Apple told me that certain aspects of the communication with the Apple Print Products site have been changed, and iPhoto is no longer compatible unless you upgrade to Yosemite.

One can reload iPhoto and it "should" work. I have not upgraded yet myself. He also said they are working to resolve the incompatibility, but do not know when it will be complete. He said Yosemite may be the near-term option.

User uploaded file

Aug 28, 2015 9:51 AM in response to jennyfromsj

I have finally been able to upload a photo for a greeting card but I had to upgrade to Yosemite to do it. Very annoying, and very time consuming, too. But now I can make books and cards. I'm pretty irritated at Apple,Inc for putting us all through this: they should check their products and backwards compatibility before they impose the mess on users. My 75 minute call to Apple Support was pointless, although the Rep did suggest Yosemite although he only "suspected" that this move might fix my problem. (How come he calls it "my problem" when Apple created it? Go figure!) Thank you "MAC NYC" for pushing me to move to Yosemite. I really didn't want to bother and I am not pleased that now I have a new learning curve. Grrrr! Any how....if you want to use IPhoto to create projects I guess Yosemite is the key to success. Good luck, everyone.

I'm trying to purchase an ibook in iPhoto and it won't upload to the store. The assembly is working fine, but step 2 'the upload' is not working. I have been retrying for days now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.