Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP: Popup is preventing my app from starting! (iDownloader PRO v 1.13)

Hello, I'm currently using this app called iDownloader Pro v 1.13

It's a downloader app that lets you browse the internet and download various media files (photos, pdfs, etc.) and lets you keep them organized. I have over 16GB of files within the app and I am unable to launch it now because this website I was browsing initiated a popup for some fake apple customer support (that scam stuff). Anyway, it happened while I was using the app's built in web browser. I have the app password protected, and so whenever I try to start the app up, the popup appears too fast for me to be able to put my password in to even access my app!

User uploaded file

So far I've tried:

- Closing the app and opening it again

- Restarting my iphone

- Trying to restore my iphone from a backup (failed because "there's not enough space" on the phone)

- Enabling airplane mode and then trying to use the app

In short, does anyone know if there is a way to close the window in iDownloader's internet browser that is causing the popup? I can't even access the app because the popup appears so quickly that I can't do anything!

NOTE: I am NOT on the most current iOS version (which is 8.4.1 .........I'm probably 8.3 or something right now)

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:19 AM

There are no replies.

HELP: Popup is preventing my app from starting! (iDownloader PRO v 1.13)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.