Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

Hi everyone.

I have just started using new macbook pro 2015 retina. This is my first apple product that's why I do not have apple app store ID yet but would like to have one. Though I can not register it without asking me credit card/payment information. I did overview the apple recommendations and it seems that the option "none" should appear when registering the ID. There is no such option for me and none of the reasons from here is the issue in my case Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Plase give me any advise how can I avoid the payment information to be filled or change the option panel so that I could choose "none". I can not register in apple app store otherwise since I am from the country which is not listed for such options.

All advices will be highly appreciated.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.4.1, can not register the ID

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:34 AM

This user, mountaingoatgirl, explains how to get a None (No bank card) option in your account details in the iTunes app on a Mac or PC. -

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5295285?answerId=24907941022#24907941022

2 replies

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.