Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i combines two lots of photos on my computer one lot from my ipad the other from a camera when i downloaded them to my ipad i still had the old album as well as the new one .Can i delete the old one or will i lose the pitures i took on my ipad from

I combined some photos I took on my mini ipad with some I took on a camera on my computer and made one folder .When I downloaded it down to my ipad the old photos were still there If I delete the old folder will I lose the photos taken by my ipad

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:41 AM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2015 10:51 AM in response to sue1car2pau3

I am a little confused by what you said that you did. If you synced both folders of photos to the iPad, you have to unsyc the folder that you no longer want on the device. Why did you sync the photos to the iPad in the first place if you didn't want them on the iPad? You can select individual folders inside the main photos folder as you see fit.

i combines two lots of photos on my computer one lot from my ipad the other from a camera when i downloaded them to my ipad i still had the old album as well as the new one .Can i delete the old one or will i lose the pitures i took on my ipad from

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.