Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTUNES Windows 10 Artwork

Hi, I recently upgraded to windows 10, but unfortunately this seems to have messed up my iTunes artwork on my Ipod nano (the touch one, forget which generation). The artwork is fine on my computer, but most of the artwork on my ipod is either missing or duplicated for the wrong songs.

I wonder if anyone could assist me with this (very annoying!) problem?

Many thanks,

Zelda

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 11:47 AM

Restore the device. Copy over the content again.

tt2

4 replies

Aug 28, 2015 12:49 PM in response to turingtest2

Hi, thanks a lot, this did work. However, there are still a couple of, well, the best way I can describe them, scratches on my screen that appeared after swiping a song's artwork before the restore. Although my artwork has been restored (thank god) the 'scratches' remain. Should I just ignore them as they don't seem to affect my music or anything else, they are just a bit of an eyesore.

Many thanks for your help 🙂

Zelda

Aug 28, 2015 1:19 PM in response to Zelda66

Are these actual scratches on the screen or some kind of digital artefact? Are they only visible in the music app when viewing artwork? If the latter it might be worth trying the process one more time. If it is a more general problem relating to the display, but not physical damage to the case, then it might be worth checking your warranty status.

tt2

iTUNES Windows 10 Artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.