Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are there any game apps for Ipod Touch 2 Generation ios 4.2.1? If so, where and how can I find them? I use Windows 8.1

Are there any game apps for Ipod Touch 2 Generation ios 4.2.1? If so, where and how can I find them? Have Windows 8.1. Thanks!

iPod touch, iOS 4.2

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 12:43 PM

3 replies

Aug 28, 2015 12:45 PM in response to Kassen5

apps for ios 4.2.1: Apple Support Communities

Apple Club

HT4972 Touch Game 4.2.1 Apps: Apple Support Communities

apps for 4.2.1 (also works for 3.1.3)

Tip - Finding 4.2.1 apps that work on an...: Apple Support Communities

4.2.1 iPod 2nd generation unable to use any...: Apple Support Communities

To more easily find compatible apps:

iOSSearch - search the iTunes store for compatible apps.

Apple Club - filter apps by iOS version.

Starting when iOS 7 was released, Apple now allows downloading the last compatible version of some apps (iOS 4.2.1 and later only)

App Store: Downloading Older Versions of Apps on iOS - Apple Club

App Store: Install the latest compatible version of an app

You first have to download the non-compatible version on your computer. Then when you try to purchase the version on your iPod you will be offered a compatible version if one exists.

Are there any game apps for Ipod Touch 2 Generation ios 4.2.1? If so, where and how can I find them? I use Windows 8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.