Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in two weeks. CAn I exchange for the newer model in two weeks. Had i know bout the newer model i would have waited.

just bought a 6 plus yesterday. today I find out a newer model will be introduced in two weeks. Can I exchange for the newer model in two weeks? Had I know bout the newer model I would have waited

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:07 AM

There has been no announced date - or even the existence of - a new iPhone.The media event is Sept 9th. Any products announced at that time will be available sometime following it, but it may be longer than two weeks from the date of your purchase. Apple will accept a return on any product within two weeks of the date purchase for a refund. After that, no, you will not be able to trade it in. If you wish to wait on a potential newer model, you should return the current one before your two week period is up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 10:07 AM in response to hoopster

There has been no announced date - or even the existence of - a new iPhone.The media event is Sept 9th. Any products announced at that time will be available sometime following it, but it may be longer than two weeks from the date of your purchase. Apple will accept a return on any product within two weeks of the date purchase for a refund. After that, no, you will not be able to trade it in. If you wish to wait on a potential newer model, you should return the current one before your two week period is up.

in two weeks. CAn I exchange for the newer model in two weeks. Had i know bout the newer model i would have waited.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.