Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

slow download when I use WIFI to download from App Store

hello every one

wwhen I use wifi to downloading from App Store , it's very slow but when I use 4G it's good

tthere's is any solution ? I got 20 MB internet connection and the Phone is 6 plus 64

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 9:11 AM

Good Morning Hamza_3,

I understand you are having issues with a Wi-Fi connection speed that is slower than your cellular connection. The resource below will provide some basic steps you can try to improve your Wi-Fi connection. The first thing I would suggest is to compare the speed of your Wi-Fi connection in a different location, like in an Apple Retail store if there is one near you. Many Internet Service Providers are offering packages to increase the download speed to your home network.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network.

• Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your router.
  • Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

Regards,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2015 9:11 AM in response to Hamza_3

Good Morning Hamza_3,

I understand you are having issues with a Wi-Fi connection speed that is slower than your cellular connection. The resource below will provide some basic steps you can try to improve your Wi-Fi connection. The first thing I would suggest is to compare the speed of your Wi-Fi connection in a different location, like in an Apple Retail store if there is one near you. Many Internet Service Providers are offering packages to increase the download speed to your home network.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network.

• Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your router.
  • Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

Regards,

slow download when I use WIFI to download from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.