Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus stopped pairing with Bluetooth speaker. I am using version 8.4.1 (12H321).

What would cause the iPhone 6 plus to stop pairing with my Bose color sound link speaker? It had been working fine but stopped. I have software version 8.4.1User uploaded file

the speaker was on and in the pairing mode. I tried several times.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 1:27 PM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2015 1:38 PM in response to Str8fan!

Unpair the BOSE SoundLink:

Tap Settings > Bluetooth, find the device you want to unpair, and tap User uploaded file , then Forget this Device.

When you Forget this Device on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, that accessory is removed from the list of available Bluetooth devices. To add the Bluetooth accessory to your device again, place it back in discovery mode and repeat the steps above to pair it again.

Turn off the Bose SoundLinnk. Disconnect from a power source if possible.

Wait ten seconds then restart your iPhone then turn Bluetooth back on.

Turn BOSE back on then re "pair" the devices.

iPhone 6 plus stopped pairing with Bluetooth speaker. I am using version 8.4.1 (12H321).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.