Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems syncing photos to icloud

I've recently changed devices from an iPhone 4s to iPhone 5. I backed up my iPhone5 from iCloud so everything was transferred over without any problems. However I am now finding that new photos taken on the iPhone 5 are not uploading to my iCloud. Everything that should be on in my settings seems to be on (iCloud/Backup etc) and when I log in to my iCloud on my PC and check the settings there, the device it picks up is the iPhone 5. The same goes when I log in to my iTunes. So I'm not sure why this is happening. Am I missing something?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 12:16 PM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2015 3:09 PM in response to ngodw1n

I'm having a similar problem. I backed up my phone today (first time in a few weeks) and then went to the cloud from my PC to ensure my photos made it up there (before deleting them from my phone) and I noticed that it didn't upload any photos after 8/17. I have about 10 photos taken since then plus a few videos. I have plenty of space on my icloud storage (160+GB). I'm using an iphone 6+. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if other photos are missing as I haven't looked that closely. I'm going to try backing up my phone again to see if it works/resolves this issue but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

problems syncing photos to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.