Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos got deleted but still take storage?

After repair almost 2 years ago all the pictures got deleted from my iPhone (4s, ios 6) but they still take storage, now I have hardly 400 pictures which take 9.4 GB, also when I go to Settings-> General-> About it says I have 1006 photos, which is definately more than I have now but still less than I had before all of them got deleted.
I know I can restore my iPhone but before I do I want to be sure there is no way to get this pictures back (although they take the same storage as they did before)
also, having ios 6, how can I see my pictures on iCloud? On my computer I can only see the pictures saved after I logged in to iCloud on my computer although there are about 300 more saved there.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1, 389 pictuers take 9.4 GB

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 12:49 PM

There are no replies.

Photos got deleted but still take storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.