Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 4 apps problem please some one help

my question is i have a i phone 4 and my apps wont download anymore what i can do to fix it?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 2:44 PM

12 replies

Aug 28, 2015 4:00 PM in response to I55

There is one thing you could try. If you have synchronised with iTunes on your Mac, and have all of your current apps in iTunes. (Connect to iTunes, click on the little iPhone image to bring up the general page of your iPhone. Check that you have a complete backup (you backed up the apps too of course?).

If you do not see any apps. stop and do not sync. If your backup hangs after many minutes, disconnect the iPhone, by force quitting iTunes.

In iTunes, Click on the iphone app page, on the left, within your device and check that you have all of your apps. if you then go to the iTunes store, scroll to the bottom and click on App Store at the very bottom of the page in the list of links, search and try and down load the app you want. It might be very slow. If it downloads, sync the iPhone by clicking in the apps listed on install or by dragging it to the iPhone simulated window on the right of the screen, (you have all your apps present of course...) and it should come over to the iPhone.

This worked for me, but iTunes/App store is playing up, hangs and generally misbehaves.

I hope many people have filled out a feedback form.... Apple should be aware of the issue.

i phone 4 apps problem please some one help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.