Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access icloud following changing email address

I have had to change my email address for my apple id. I have updated this in iTunes and icloud on my pc and i have updated my iTunes on my phone and ipad but it won't let me change the icloud address to my new one. in the end I have had to turn it off on the ipad and now it won't let me set icloud back up on my ipad with my new email address, it is greyed out. Please can someone help me.

iPad Mini, iOS 8

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 1:00 PM

Howdy CRK321,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you've recently changed your Apple ID and now you're running into issues with singing in to your services. To start off, I suggest going through the directions in the link below for what to do after you change your Apple ID.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

Have a good one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 1:00 PM in response to CRK321

Howdy CRK321,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you've recently changed your Apple ID and now you're running into issues with singing in to your services. To start off, I suggest going through the directions in the link below for what to do after you change your Apple ID.

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

Have a good one.

Can't access icloud following changing email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.