Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic x pro BIG, strange problem.

Hello,

i have been recordin my guitars with Logic X Pro and then strange thing happened.

Every settings are ok, input here, input there 😉 when i plug in my bass guitar, i can hear it and record it, same was with ny electric guitar but now when i plug in electric guitar all i can hear is noise and no sound from guitar at all and cant record anything. On the same cable when i plug bass guitar it works.

Both guitars were workin fine, but now for no reason electric guitar is not working. What could happen ? settings are ok, restarts of app and even whole system didnt help.

A plug in that guitar works normally without Mac.

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 1:31 PM

12 replies

Aug 29, 2015 3:35 PM in response to JBones_Blues

Well, then what you said earlier.. is somewhat confusing.....

Art Of Sound said...

Sounds like your Guitar pickup may have an issue.... Have you tried just plugging it into an Amp and see?

JBones_Blues said...

yep, like i said, in amp works as good as it did before.

If the guitar works with a normal amp then it should work with your audio interface though you didn't actually say what interface you have been using..... but then as you said another guitar works fine.. it has to be the first guitar in question...

logic x pro BIG, strange problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.