Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

all of a sudden my iTunes will not load. any suggestions?

When I try to open itunes nothing happens. It worked fine earlier today.

Windows 7

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 6:12 AM

Hi jd-obrien,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

If iTunes doesn't open on your PC, first press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to see if iTunes is unresponsive and needs to be quit and relaunched. I'd also recommend restarting your computer since iTunes was working earlier in the day.

You can also use the method in Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows to troubleshoot iTunes if it still won't open.

All the best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2015 6:12 AM in response to jd-obrien

Hi jd-obrien,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

If iTunes doesn't open on your PC, first press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to see if iTunes is unresponsive and needs to be quit and relaunched. I'd also recommend restarting your computer since iTunes was working earlier in the day.

You can also use the method in Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows to troubleshoot iTunes if it still won't open.

All the best.

all of a sudden my iTunes will not load. any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.