Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple lighting cabel charger corruption

HHello everyone i have bought my ipad 4 from an authorized reseller and it is under coverage

my cabel usb lighting charger stopped working

i went to the store ( not apple store ) the authorized reseller and they told me that the accessories are not warranty does that right ?

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 7:36 AM

Hi Obeidat linux,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that the Lightning cable that came with your iPad is not working as expected any longer. The attached article below explains the warranty for your iPad and accessories. The article’s information is relevant to the United States. If you are in a different country, please use the drop down box to select your country for the best information about your iPad’s warranty.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

About Apple's One Year Limited Warranty

Apple’s One Year Limited Warranty for iPad covers your iPad and Apple accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase. It doesn’t cover accidental, cosmetic, or liquid damage or damage due to unauthorized modifications. See the warranty for complete details.

Read Apple’s One Year Limited Warranty for iPad

If you need service for your Lightning cable, the same article will explain your service options through Apple and Apple Authorized Service Providers.

Best regards

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2015 7:36 AM in response to Obeidat linux

Hi Obeidat linux,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that the Lightning cable that came with your iPad is not working as expected any longer. The attached article below explains the warranty for your iPad and accessories. The article’s information is relevant to the United States. If you are in a different country, please use the drop down box to select your country for the best information about your iPad’s warranty.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

About Apple's One Year Limited Warranty

Apple’s One Year Limited Warranty for iPad covers your iPad and Apple accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase. It doesn’t cover accidental, cosmetic, or liquid damage or damage due to unauthorized modifications. See the warranty for complete details.

Read Apple’s One Year Limited Warranty for iPad

If you need service for your Lightning cable, the same article will explain your service options through Apple and Apple Authorized Service Providers.

Best regards

Apple lighting cabel charger corruption

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.