Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2015 MacBook Pro Retina Screen Issues

I got this MacBook when it came out back in March, and around July noticed an area on the screen that was much brighter then everything else, so I took it in for service. I got it back only to find that the replacement screen was much worse so they replaced it again. The screen they put on it better then the previous one but much worse then the original. Instead of fixing my problem, that made it much much worse. Im sick and tired of going to the apple store to repair an issues that they caused. The technician told me that its normal and that they won't accept another repair for this issue. I paid $1650 for this unit, and its beautiful screen, only to find that its crap. What can I do or should I do to make them give me a new laptop or a refund or store credit. School is starting soon so it can spend most of it times there at the apple store. Thank you.

BTW I can see the problems with the screen even with strong lightning, BUT only on darker screens.

Pic One is the original problem

Pic Two is the first repair

Pic Three is the 2nd repair

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 4:20 PM

2 replies

2015 MacBook Pro Retina Screen Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.