Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it taking a week to optimise 3min Explain Everything .mp4 into iBook Author?

I successfully added 2 Explain Everything videos to my latest iBook, which I have been working on over a period of time. I returned after a couple of weeks gap and now the next 4 I added are awaiting optimisation, but this has been going on for over a week. If I close, it restarts the process, so I have kept the file open. How can this be right? Would really appreciate suggestions a fix. Do I delete the movies and only add one at a time, waiting for the first to optimise? After the first hadn't optimised after an hour I decided to go ahead and add the next, but that clearly hasn't helped. The movies are all about 2 - 3 minutes long. i have never had a problem inserting movies before. Is there a way I can turn off optimising movies?

Thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 6:11 PM

There are no replies.

Why is it taking a week to optimise 3min Explain Everything .mp4 into iBook Author?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.