Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to upload order for cards on IPHOTO

I have been ordering cards and books from iPhoto since I got my MAC. Now for someone reason, nothing will upload.

iMac

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 5:36 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 8:10 AM in response to dorothyfromnovato

Mac NYC posted this in another similar topic and it fixed the original posters problem. Take if for what it's worth:

Mac NYCAug 26, 2015 8:09 PM
Re: greeting card will not upload; it assembles but no uploadin response to MadeinVermont
Solved

A senior support representative from Apple told me that certain aspects of the communication with the Apple Print Products site have been changed, and iPhoto is no longer compatible unless you upgrade to Yosemite.

One can reload iPhoto and it "should" work. I have not upgraded yet myself. He also said they are working to resolve the incompatibility, but do not know when it will be complete. He said Yosemite may be the near-term option.

If you don't want to upgrade to Yosemite or already have then all you can do is keep trying and report your problem to Apple via https://www.apple.com/feedback/photos.html.

User uploaded file

unable to upload order for cards on IPHOTO

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.