Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My System cannot find itunes 64.msi file? This happened after I upgradd to windows 10. I since went back to Windows 7 but my Itunes needs this fil to work. How do i get this file?

I upgraded to Windows 10. Then found that many of my devices did not work. So I reverted back to Windows 7. But now my ITunes does not work because it is looking for itunes64.msi file? Where can I get this file?

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:05 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 6:31 AM in response to Gstormflo

Hello there Gstormflo,

It sounds like you are unable to run iTunes after reverting from Windows 10 because it seems to be missing this .msi file. I would start by completely uninstalling iTunes and its associated softwares altogether with the following article:

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

This should keep all your data intact and give iTunes a fresh start on your computer. It is always a good idea to have a backup of your data anyway, so I would also recommend backing up your library if you haven't already before uninstalling it:

Back up your iTunes library by copying it to an external drive

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

My System cannot find itunes 64.msi file? This happened after I upgradd to windows 10. I since went back to Windows 7 but my Itunes needs this fil to work. How do i get this file?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.