Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4s messaging issues

Hi my iphone 4s will not deliver an SMS text or an imessage to just one particular addressee in my contacts. Its OK with other contacts. I've checked and they're not blocked.I've done all that is recommeneded by apple in the settings / messages. Has anyone else experienced this.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:21 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 11:02 AM in response to Marky PNG

Hi Marky PNG,

I understand you are having an issue sending an SMS text message to just one individual. Although you've done some troubleshooting, I wanted to make sure you have all of the troubleshooting steps available to you. Also, have you tried sending a message from your Mac as well as your iPhone? The next step would be to contact your carrier to see if they can shed some light on this.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204065

Regards,

iphone 4s messaging issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.