Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged to download music I've already paid for?

It won't let me download music to my library unless I purchase them again, but they are in my purchases and available for download. It asks for my billing info because it wants me to pay again. Makes no sense and I'm getting frustrated, I spent my whole day trying to figure this stupid itunes out. It shouldn't be this difficult to put music from my itunes to my iPod. I stated earlier that I've lost 800$ in music, now I'm back up to 550 songs. Still missing some. But now I can't download anymore, it simply will not let me without purchasing them again.

<Edited by host>

iPod touch, null

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:11 PM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2015 8:21 PM in response to roaminggnome

It won't download when I enter the correct info and when I do it says cannot download because of insufficient funds. But the music is already paid for, it shows up in my.purchases. i have followed all those steps and even my album artwork is all mixed up on different songs. This error -54 won't allow my iPod to sync and I cannot find any solution for it anywhere. I have restored my iPod, my laptop and reinstalled itunes but nothing is working. My itunes library had no songs on it at the moment. They are some on my laptop already but won't play on my iPod when I disconnect it.

Why am I being charged to download music I've already paid for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.