Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What gets saved in a template?

Simple question I guess.

But I have three workstations with LPX.

I've been working with one to try to set up everything. I'm hoping if I create a Template, I can just copy that file onto a USB stick and then put it in the templates folder (wherever it is) on the other workstations, set the prefs to open that template, and have them all open up identically.

But I've been working with the controller mapping - which I'm having to do manually to learn all the controls - so that will be a pain to do 3 times on three different workstations.

I've also been desperately trying to get the external MIDI instrument to select the correct patches (not solved yet) and it's been 3 weeks I've been working on that. I can't spend another 3 weeks getting that to work on each station so I'm hoping that gets saved with the template too. All three workstations are identical but I'm wondering how much gets saved in a template - and how much I'll have to re-do...

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:39 PM

3 replies

What gets saved in a template?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.