Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP

When i reply my friend messages with using 'iMessages',my friend will saw i using email address but not phone number??So how i can solve it problem??I had try restart / reboot / reset internet.All can't work.

1) iMessage it show ' waiting for activation' more than 1 hour aldready

2) 'Send & Receive' it should be can select 'phone number' or 'email'..but i only can choose 'phone number'

3) Normally in 'iMessage' will have 'start new conversation from',But my phone never have show.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:16 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 10:18 AM in response to Ivan Loo

Hello Ivan Loo,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like iMessage shows "waiting for activation" in Settings > Messages on your iPhone, and your phone number is un-checked in the Send & Receive section.

Since iMessage is waiting for activation, start with the troubleshooting steps in If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime.

Once you've activated iMessage, you should see a check mark next to your phone number in iMessage settings. If not, you may need to repeat the steps in iOS and OS X: Link your phone number and Apple ID for use with FaceTime and iMessage.

Best Regards.

HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.