Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two Questions Apple TV - Music for Screen Show & Home Movies

Hi everyone,

How do you add music to screen show on Apple TV of your photos. I have a folder with about 900 photos (but only about 90 seem to come up) on Apple TV and how do I add music to it?

How do I show my home movies from itunes from my Apple TV?

Thanks,

Belinda

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:44 PM

You can't add music if you are viewing the screensaver. However, you can start a slideshow and add music while viewing that.

The photos for the screensaver are temporarily cached on Apple TV, there is only a small amount of space used for this so the 90 would be about right. If you want to view more you would either have to use home sharing or Photo stream.

The home movies in iTunes would be accessed on Apple TV via the Computer icon.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 9:44 PM in response to belindafromsaint helena

You can't add music if you are viewing the screensaver. However, you can start a slideshow and add music while viewing that.

The photos for the screensaver are temporarily cached on Apple TV, there is only a small amount of space used for this so the 90 would be about right. If you want to view more you would either have to use home sharing or Photo stream.

The home movies in iTunes would be accessed on Apple TV via the Computer icon.

Two Questions Apple TV - Music for Screen Show & Home Movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.