Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On Pages 5.5.3 how can I start page numbering after the title page and table of contents?

I am making a document in Pages 5.5.3 and would like to start page numbering after the title page and the table of contents? Pages keeps changing the numbers using the title page and table of contents as page 1 and 2.

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:20 PM

Menu > Insert > Section Break at the end of the text of the page where you want a break.

Then click in the following page, go to the Document Sidebar, and Set the page number to Start at 1 and not continue from previous.

Go back to the previous pages and delete the page number in the Footer/Header if there is one.

Peter

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 8:20 PM in response to A Till

Menu > Insert > Section Break at the end of the text of the page where you want a break.

Then click in the following page, go to the Document Sidebar, and Set the page number to Start at 1 and not continue from previous.

Go back to the previous pages and delete the page number in the Footer/Header if there is one.

Peter

On Pages 5.5.3 how can I start page numbering after the title page and table of contents?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.