Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

this i.d. has not yet been used in the itunes store solution

I have been trying for hours on end to sin in to my account on iTunes. Every single time I try to sign in it says "this i.d. has not yet been used in the iTunes store." I've tred verifying my account over a dozen times. What should I do?

iPod shuffle

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 10:11 AM

Try downloading a free app, then sign in with your Apple ID when prompted. You can always delete the free app once you have gotten signed in.

Cheers,

GB

5 replies

Dec 27, 2016 10:40 PM in response to bbackues

"...something we tried like a thousand times already."

And we would know that how? What, exactly, did you do when it asked you to review your info? Did you click on review? What happened after you did that? Did you check your credit card info to make sure it matches what is on your bank statement? Did you make sure that your mailing address and the bank of your credit card are in the same country as the iTunes/App Stores you wish to purchase from?

What have you done to troubleshoot the error?

And BTW - the simple solution recommended has been what has worked for many, many people....

GB

this i.d. has not yet been used in the itunes store solution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.