Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to select what gets uploaded to iCloud music library first from iTunes on PC

I am using apple music and my icloud music library is turned on.

If i want to transfer music (which is not available in apple music) from my PC to my iPhone, i simply drag and drop the music file to the My Music library in itunes, it gets uploaded to iCloud music library and is available to me on my iPhone after an Hour or so.

But suppose i added 50 songs to My Music library in itunes at once and i know it will take more than 30 mins to get them uploaded to iCloud Music library (Maybe i have slow internet 🙂 ).

I have observed that musics is randomly uploaded to icloud music library from my music library without any specific sequence.

Can i choose which music gets uploaded to icloud music library first so that it is available to me on My iphone sooner.

Thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, Latest iTunes on PC

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 9:22 PM

There are no replies.

How to select what gets uploaded to iCloud music library first from iTunes on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.