Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using the apple iphone 4s.that one i am buy from qatar.Now a days the range not showing in the status bar and asking the activation also.What i can do??Give me your valuable suggestion.I am waiting for your reply

I am using the apple iphone 4s.that one i am buy from qatar.Now a days the range not showing in the status bar and asking the activation also.What i can do??Give me your valuable suggestion.I am waiting for your reply

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 10:17 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 11:24 AM in response to muhammed kottayam

Hello there Muhammed Kottayam,

It sounds like you are unable to see the signal strength in the menu bar, and if I understand correctly it is asking you for activation information. For the cellular signal issue, I would use the troubleshooting in the following article:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data

If it is asking you for activation lock information then the following article has information on what you need to do to get that resolved.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock

CLOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.