Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment option

dear sir,

i want change my payment option credit card to debit card

ASOKAN PV

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 11:51 PM

If you want to change the payment details on your account then you can do so by logging into the account e.g. via the Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes, or by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

But not all debit cards still seem to be accepted by iTunes (and for info you are talking to fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple), and they may not be accepted at all in some countries. For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are. I

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 11:51 PM in response to kairali123

If you want to change the payment details on your account then you can do so by logging into the account e.g. via the Store > View Account menu option on your computer's iTunes, or by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support.

But not all debit cards still seem to be accepted by iTunes (and for info you are talking to fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple), and they may not be accepted at all in some countries. For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are. I

payment option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.