Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have way more then enough funds to cover any charge I made and even used different cards and I get the same error when I make an in app purchase or try to use the App Store saying my payment method was declined

for the last few days whenever I try to make an in-app purchase or use the App Store on my iPad mini I keep getting an error saying my payment method was declined and I checked my bank and there was way more theN Enough to cover any purchases I've made and I even used a different card and still get the same result is there anyway to fix this or view my in-app purchase history to find the problem? I currently have no way to connect it to a Mac or PC so iTunes is out of the question for the next few days till I get to a computer so any and all help/advice is welcome

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 11:48 PM

1 reply

I have way more then enough funds to cover any charge I made and even used different cards and I get the same error when I make an in app purchase or try to use the App Store saying my payment method was declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.