Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Delete Apps from iCloud - Answer Found :)

Here's the answer, it CAN be done. Follow these steps:

1. Open iTunes up
  2. Go to your account and the purchased section of it
  3. At the top there's two options; all / not in my library... Choose either one but the latter one brings everything up you'll want to delete
  4. Find the app or apps you want to delete
  5. This is where Apple catches you out as it WAS easier before but this time it is a bit crafty. Hover your cursor over the TOP LEFT CORNER of the square until a little 'hand' appears and just click. Where that hand appears there used to be an 'x' to 'delete' the app and take it out of your cloud
  6. End the task in the app store and open it back up and check that it's done (it will be fine) but just to make sure

I've read a few posts about this and about storage but it has nothing to do with the storage section so it's been misinterpreted by a few people. Hope that helps

Dave (look below if unsure but please note this was done on a Mac, I'm not sure if Windows setup is different) x

User uploaded file

Here's a screen example of the application 'in the cloud' so all you have to do to get rid of it so the app store doesn't notice it as a previously downloaded app, top left corner, hover the cursor over it and then look for the 'hand / glove' then click and its gone

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 2:45 AM

1 reply

How to Delete Apps from iCloud - Answer Found :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.