Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect time capsule to Verizon wireless router

I am trying to connect my time capsul to my verizon fios wireless router. My verizon router is functioning however when i plug the apple time capsul i can see the capsul wifi but it does not connect to internet. I get blinking amber light telling me there is no ip address or DNS address. i've tried power cycling my fios router but still blinking amber.

iMac, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 5:19 AM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 6:57 AM in response to jjandcc

A bad Ethernet cable can cause the issues that you are describing. Have you tested it out to make sure that it is working? Is the Ethernet cable connecting from a LAN <--> port on the Verizon router to the WAN "O" port on the Time Capsule?

Are you using the iMac or the iOS device that you have to configure the Time Capsule?

If it is the iMac, what operating system is it using? If you are not sure, click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then click on About This Mac and post back with the OS X version number that you see there.

How to connect time capsule to Verizon wireless router

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.