Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

messages notifications.

Hi All, not getting any on screen notification of incoming texts or text tones, I only see them if I check, with a couple of my contacts also when there isn't a blue dot on the left hand side to indicate a text (on the messages page) there is a random white one with grey shading? also worth mentioning when there ARE blue dots on these particular contacts they are of a different style.

How would I go about rectifying this? as one of the contacts is my other half and **** hath no fury like a woman waiting on a reply!

Many Thanks

Mozz x

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 5:54 AM

2 replies

Aug 29, 2015 6:24 AM in response to Mozzi93

Mozzi, with the comment you made on your first post, have you considered that having the "do not disturb" on might be a good idea after all? 🙂

Regarding your last sentence above, yes all posts stay on for quite a while (don't know if there is an archive eventually) so anyone can search and try to find it in the future. Of course, the more detail on the title bar the better as that is how the posts are searched for....

messages notifications.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.